To provide students of all ages with the skills they need to enjoy music for a lifetime!
To develop the musical ability of each student by providing quality music education through private piano instruction.
Pamela Huang, NCTM
Pamela’s Music Studio believes that all children have musical aptitude and that early childhood is the opportune time to begin to develop this potential in an active, joyful and developmentally appropriate way.
Pamela Huang received her BA degree from the National Taiwan Normal University with Piano Major. After she graduated from college, she began teaching music in National Hsin Chu Senior High School as well as private piano lesson.
Pamela has a passion for music. She is a Nationally Certified Teacher of Music (NCTM) and Licensed Musikgarten educator. As an active member of the Eastside Chapter of Washington State Music Teachers Association (WSMTA) and the Music Teachers National Association (MTNA), Pamela always attends workshops, seminars and conferences to continue her own personal growth as a music teacher. Besides giving private piano lessons, she also plays piano for churches and for the local choirs. She is always excited to learn, teach, or hear of new teaching methods and shared the information with others.
we believe that
- all children are musical.
- music meet the needs of children.
- music benefits the whole child.
- music ust be introduced early and must involve the family.
- follow a carefully sequenced approach to music literacy.
At Pamela's Music Studio:
- Offer 2 recitals during the year
- Participate Eastside Music Teacher Chapter’s Ribbon Festival and adjudication
- ABRSM exam and the Royal Conservatory music exam
- Group lessons at summer time
- Reference upon request